In these Terms and Conditions ‘we’ means Hygienius Ltd t/a Control Induction, and ‘you’ means the person or business that purchases the goods and/ or services, as set out in the invoice.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all agreements for the sale of goods or the provision of service to you to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions specified by you in your purchase order, confirmation of order or any other document. However, the goods or service you purchase from us may be subject to additional terms and conditions issued by us, which apply to your use of those goods or services. Those Terms and Conditions and if they conflict, those additional terms and conditions shall take precedence.
2. All prices quoted in sales or marketing materials including our website and in any conversations with our staff are subject to confirmation in writing and are exclusive of VAT which will be chargeable at the rate fixed by legislation at the date of supply.
3. For all credit account holding customers (unless otherwise agreed) all invoices are due for payment in full within 30 days of the date of invoice. We may at our sole discretion extend the date for payment.
4. We reserve the right to charge interest on any invoices which remain unpaid beyond the due date at the statutory interest rate of 8% per annum plus the Bank of England base rate, from the due date until the date of payment in full.
5. Goods will be delivered by our own transport, courier or post to the address agreed at point of order. Delivery dates are given as an indication of the estimated delivery time and are not of contractual obligation. You are responsible for any carriage charges as included in the invoice.
6. The ownership of any goods shall not pass to you until we receive full payment of the price plus VAT.
7. Any queries regarding goods or services must be notified in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
8. Our failure at any time or for any period to enforce any one or more of these Terms and Conditions shall not be a waiver of them or a waiver of our right to enforce such Terms and Conditions in the future.
9. Each of the above Terms and Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other so that if one or more is held to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, then the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid. Further, if any Term or Condition is found to be void, but will be valid if some part of it were deleted, then such Terms or Conditions apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid and effective.
10. No amendment to or variation of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless confirmed by one of our authorised representatives in writing.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and we and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.